A22 DRJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private registration plate A22 DRJ great for anyone with the initials DRJ.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an A-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – A22 DRJ
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Applicable Date – AXXX XXX (Aug 83 – Jul 84)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – A22 DRJ
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – D
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A22 DRJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A22 DRJ?
A22 DRJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is A22 DRJ worth?
A22 DRJ is listed for sale with a price of £395.
The seller has decided that A22 DRJ is worth £395 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.