Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
AF53 NAL is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
AF53 NAL on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle.N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a car registered after SEPT 2003.All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. Trusted ebayer, check feedback.Any questions, please contact me.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – A
- Applicable Date – XX53 XXX (Sep 03 – Feb 04)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Sports/Teams
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – AF53 NAL
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
AF53 NAL Plate FAQs
What number plate style is AF53 NAL?
AF53 NAL is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is AF53 NAL worth?
AF53 NAL is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,700.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes AF53 NAL may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.