Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
AU11 PAY is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
CHERISHED REGISTRATION PLATE AU11 PAY ON RETENTION READY TO BE ASSIGNED.
– AU11 PAY 💸
– AS WELL AS BEING SENT VIA POST BUYER WILL BE INSTANTLY SENT A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE VIA EMAIL AFTER PAYMENT. SO THEY CAN APPLY TO A VEHICLE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES ONLINE WITH THE LINK BELOW 7AM TILL 7PM
– ALL FEES PAID
– HASSLE FREE
– FREE DELIVERY
– FULL REFUND OFFERED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE OR UNTIL REGISTRATION IS ASSIGNED TO A VEHICLE, WHICHEVER IS SOONER
– COVERED BY EBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
– 100% GREAT INVESTMENT ✔
Great looking registration plate Because no two number plates are the same, it is guaranteed that your personalised plate is truly unique (and will be forever!).
OWN THIS GREAT PLATE BEFORE IT’S TO LATE!
( NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE )
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Custom Bundle – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – A
- VRM (Registration Number) – AU11 PAY
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Type – RETENTION CERTIFICATE
- Applicable Date – XX11 XXX (Mar 11 – Aug 11)
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
AU11 PAY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is AU11 PAY?
AU11 PAY is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is AU11 PAY worth?
AU11 PAY is listed for sale with a starting price of £400.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes AU11 PAY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.