G3 XAL is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private registration plate G3 XAL great for anyone with the initials AL.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a G-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – A
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Applicable Date – GXXX XXX (Aug 89 – Jul 90)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – G3 XAL
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – G3 XAL
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
G3 XAL Plate FAQs
What number plate style is G3 XAL?
G3 XAL is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is G3 XAL worth?
G3 XAL is listed for sale with a price of £395.
The seller has decided that G3 XAL is worth £395 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.