Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
H10 GTJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Who Are YouSame Number, Just a different Variation.H10 GTJH10G TJ Private Number Plate Personal Cherished Registration On Retention. Transfer fee already paid.Payment by bank transfer or cash.NO PAYPAL.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Reserved by – Premium Plates
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – N
- VRM (Registration Number) – H10 GTJ
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Personalisation Instructions – FREE delivery and all transfer fees included
- Unit Type – 10g
- Applicable Date – NXXX XXX (Aug 95 – Jul 96)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
H10 GTJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is H10 GTJ?
H10 GTJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is H10 GTJ worth?
H10 GTJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £350.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes H10 GTJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.