H16 GLD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
HIS GOLD NUMBER PLATE H16 GLD CAR REGISTRATION REG.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – H
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – H16 GLD
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Bundle Listing – No
- Personalisation Instructions – Can Be Assigned To Any Vehicle Older Than 1990, We Have Plates and a Retention Document So Ready To Assign To Your Vehicle
- Modified Item – No
- Applicable Date – H16 GLD
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
H16 GLD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is H16 GLD?
H16 GLD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is H16 GLD worth?
H16 GLD is listed for sale with a starting price of £166.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes H16 GLD may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.