Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
H1 GXU is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private registration plate H1 GXU great for anyone with the initials HIG who would like a short old retro style NUMBER 1 cover plate.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a H-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £762.50Transfer £80.00VAT £152.50Total £995.00
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- VRM (Registration Number) – H1 GXU
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – HXXX XXX (Aug 90 – Jul 91)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – H
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
H1 GXU Plate FAQs
What number plate style is H1 GXU?
H1 GXU is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is H1 GXU worth?
H1 GXU is listed for sale with a price of £995.
The seller has decided that H1 GXU is worth £995 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.