Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
J31 SSR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
J31SS RLovely JESS R lookalike reg to recently become available for sale.Actual Reg J31 SSRCan be transferred straight onto a vehicle or you can keep the signed DVLA certificate safe for future use.Thanks
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – J31 SSR
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Reference OE/OEM Number – J31 SSR
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- Brand – Dvla
- Type – Number Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Applicable Date – JXXX XXX (Aug 91 – Jul 92)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Features – Private Number Plate
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J31 SSR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J31 SSR?
J31 SSR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J31 SSR worth?
J31 SSR is listed for sale with a price of £2,145.
The seller has decided that J31 SSR is worth £2,145 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.