Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
J888 HNY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
J888HNY. I have had this registration since since I was a kid and I’ve now decided to sell it. Been pulled over numerous times by people begging me to sell it. Will only go up in value. It’s on retention with all fees paid. Thank you
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – J888 HNY
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Bundle Listing – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Personalisation Instructions – The registration can be assigned to your vehicle or the certificate can be sent to you. Personalised acrylic or MetaTek (aluminium) plates can also be supplied. Please contact us for more information.
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – Any date
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J888 HNY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J888 HNY?
J888 HNY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J888 HNY worth?
J888 HNY is listed for sale with a price of £3,500.
The seller has decided that J888 HNY is worth £3,500 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.