Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
J8 GKF is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
J8 GKFLooks very much like JACK F at a fraction of price.On retention ready to go, dvla fees included.Can post certificate special delivery, also happy to help assign if needed.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- Applicable Date – JXXX XXX (Aug 91 – Jul 92)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Plate ON RETENTION & FEES INCLUDED
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – J8 GKF
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J8 GKF Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J8 GKF?
J8 GKF is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J8 GKF worth?
J8 GKF is listed for sale with a price of £675.
The seller has decided that J8 GKF is worth £675 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.