Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
K25 RLJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
CHERISHED REGISTRATION – K77 JGH – ON RETENTION. On a retention certificate and ready to transfer to a new buyer – any fees payable by the buyer.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – RARE Number Plate ON RETENTION & NO HIDDEN FEES
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – No
- VRM Most Significant Letter – K
- Applicable Date – KXXX XXX (Aug 92 – Jul 93)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – K25 RLJ
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
K25 RLJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is K25 RLJ?
K25 RLJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is K25 RLJ worth?
K25 RLJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £50.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes K25 RLJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.