K31 VTN is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
K3IVTNAll Dvla transfer fees included.Actual plate is K31 VTN, perfect for any KEVIN.This registration number can be assigned to your car or held on a DVLA retention certificate.Bidders with less than 10 feedback contact before bidding or your bid will be cancelled.
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM Most Significant Letter – K
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – KXXX XXX (Aug 92 – Jul 93)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – K31 VTN
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
K31 VTN Plate FAQs
What number plate style is K31 VTN?
K31 VTN is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is K31 VTN worth?
K31 VTN is listed for sale with a price of £1,750.
The seller has decided that K31 VTN is worth £1,750 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.