L10 RGP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
L10 RGP CHERISHED PLATE Popular Initials.All fees paid Good value I Will send recorded delivery
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM Most Significant Letter – RGP
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – L10 RGP
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – YES
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L10 RGP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L10 RGP?
L10 RGP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L10 RGP worth?
L10 RGP is listed for sale with a price of £350.
The seller has decided that L10 RGP is worth £350 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.