L337TPN is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
LEES LEE PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE L337 TPN Currently on a car I bought, would be a nice addition to someone’s car as I will never use it. To take this off the car, I need to MOT and pay transfer, this cost money. To the same time wasters making stupid offers it’s not going to happen. You won’t buy a L33 registration for less than £500. Im not in the habit of giving things away so don’t waste my time or your own. Payment via Bacs or cash.Thank you
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- VRM (Registration Number) – L337TPN
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – E
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L337TPN Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L337TPN?
L337TPN is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L337TPN worth?
L337TPN is listed for sale with a starting price of £300.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes L337TPN may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.