Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L50 OAW is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private registration plate L50 OAW great for anyone with the initials AW.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an L-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION MARKS including marks must be displayed in accordance with The Road Vehicles (Display of Registration Marks) Regulations 2001. The correct spacing of this number is displayed in the text above NOT in the picture. For additional information please see OFFENCES below.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.OFFENCES
It is an offence to alter, rearrange or misrepresent letters or numbers in order to form names or words or in such a way that makes it difficult to read the registration number. Characters must not be moved from one block to the other e.g. R44 YFG must not be displayed as R4 4YFG or R 44YFG. Vehicles with illegally displayed number plates may FAIL the MoT test. The police can also issue fixed penalty fines for illegally displayed number plates.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – L50 OAW
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – L50 OAW
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – A
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L50 OAW Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L50 OAW?
L50 OAW is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is L50 OAW worth?
L50 OAW is listed for sale with a price of £395.
The seller has decided that L50 OAW is worth £395 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.