M16TSD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
This is a sale for the use and ownership of the number plateM16 TSD, you will not receive a physical number plate.The Reg plate must be assigned to your car by the 14th January 2031. (14.1.2031)The number plate is on DVLA retention, so you will NOT need to pay anymore fees to assign the plate to your car.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Applicable Date – MXXX XXX (Aug 94 – Jul 95)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – M16TSD
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M16TSD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M16TSD?
M16TSD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is M16TSD worth?
M16TSD is listed for sale with a price of £245.
The seller has decided that M16TSD is worth £245 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.