MY16 ZZR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
My16 ZZR, the perfect plate to make your bike stand out from the rest! There are no transfer fees included or postage im afraid, i have the plate on retention and ready to go
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Type – Frame
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Applicable Date – XX16 XXX (Mar 16 – Aug 16)
- VRM (Registration Number) – My16 ZZR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
MY16 ZZR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is MY16 ZZR?
MY16 ZZR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is MY16 ZZR worth?
MY16 ZZR is listed for sale with a starting price of £350.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes MY16 ZZR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.