MY21 FTR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Personal Registration Private Plate MY21 FTR
Held on Retention£80 DVLA Transfer fees already paid.Can be assigned to a Motorcycle or Car.
- Type – Cherished Numbers
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Motorcycle Make/ Model
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – MY21 FTR
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
MY21 FTR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is MY21 FTR?
MY21 FTR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is MY21 FTR worth?
MY21 FTR is listed for sale with a starting price of £599.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes MY21 FTR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.