Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
N55 NMG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
This is a sale of the right to use the cherished number plate N55 NMG on a vehicle. No actual plates or car for sale, you will just receive the V778 retention document for your use.Assignment fee already paid.
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Initials
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – N55 NMG
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Unit Type – Unit
- VRM Most Significant Letter – N
- Applicable Date – NXXX XXX (Aug 95 – Jul 96)
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
N55 NMG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is N55 NMG?
N55 NMG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is N55 NMG worth?
N55 NMG is listed for sale with a starting price of £240.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes N55 NMG may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.