P8 GAA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private registration plate P8 GAA perfect for anyone with the initials GAA.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a P-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
ALL the transfer fees are INCLUDED in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £595.83Transfer £80.00VAT £119.17Total £795.00
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – P
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – PXXX XXX (Aug 96 – Jul 97)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – P8 GAA
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – P8 GAA
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P8 GAA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P8 GAA?
P8 GAA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P8 GAA worth?
P8 GAA is listed for sale with a price of £795.
The seller has decided that P8 GAA is worth £795 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.