Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
PR10 ZAC is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
PR10 ZACOn retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle or held on retention until you’re ready.Transfer fees are included. We can do the paperwork for you or simply add you as nominee for you to send off to DVLA when you’re ready to do the transfer. All pretty straightforward.Any questions, please contact me.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – P
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Medical
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – PR10 ZAC
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
PR10 ZAC Plate FAQs
What number plate style is PR10 ZAC?
PR10 ZAC is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is PR10 ZAC worth?
PR10 ZAC is listed for sale with a starting price of £2,950.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes PR10 ZAC may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.