R10 SXE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
R10 SXE (Rio Sexy) personal car reg Valued at £2,115. Grab yourself a bargin!. Currently on my car. Buyer pays DVLA transfer fees.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- VRM (Registration Number) – R10 SXE
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
- Personalisation Instructions – Rio Sexy
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R10 SXE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R10 SXE?
R10 SXE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R10 SXE worth?
R10 SXE is listed for sale with a starting price of £699.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R10 SXE may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.