Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R11 AAK is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
R11 AAK Private Number Plate..
Currently on retention so fees already paid. All ready to go on.
- Brand – Unbranded
- Cherished Number Themes – Names / Businesses
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – R11 AAK
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R11 AAK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R11 AAK?
R11 AAK is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R11 AAK worth?
R11 AAK is listed for sale with a price of £850.
The seller has decided that R11 AAK is worth £850 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.