R123 MHN is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private registration plate R123 MHN perfect for anyone called RAHMEN, RAHMAN etc.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an R-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – N
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – R123 MHN
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – R123 MHN
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R123 MHN Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R123 MHN?
R123 MHN is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R123 MHN worth?
R123 MHN is listed for sale with a price of £395.
The seller has decided that R123 MHN is worth £395 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.