Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R1 CPO is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
R1 CPO on retention.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – R1 CPO
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Cherished Number
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Theme – Names
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – R, Prefix Reg, Aug 1997 onwards
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R1 CPO Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R1 CPO?
R1 CPO is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is R1 CPO worth?
R1 CPO is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R1 CPO may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.