R1 MRV is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private plate for sale – R1 MRVCurrently on retention, assignment fee has been paid.
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- Custom Bundle – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Bundle Listing – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Personalisation Instructions – The certificate will be sent to you.
- Cherished Number Themes – R1
- VRM (Registration Number) – R1 MRV
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R1 MRV Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R1 MRV?
R1 MRV is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R1 MRV worth?
R1 MRV is listed for sale with a price of £2,499.
The seller has decided that R1 MRV is worth £2,499 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.