Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R333 EDT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
R333 EDT AWESOME NUMBER PLATE FOR YOUR ' EDITION” GOLF R333 VW. CERTIFICATE IS IN MY NAME WITH ALL VAT AND ASSIGNMENT FEES PAID IN FULL.CAN BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NAME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH DVLAI AM A PRIVATE SELLER WHO HAS A FEW REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES FOR PLATES TO SELL
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – R333 Number Plates WITH ALL FEES PAID
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – R333 EDT
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – R
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R333 EDT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R333 EDT?
R333 EDT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is R333 EDT worth?
R333 EDT is listed for sale with a starting price of £375.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R333 EDT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.