Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R5 UJD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
R5 Personal 5 digit Number Plate. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.
R5 UJD on retension cert with transfer fees paid can transfer to your car online as well if preferred
Suit ford RS, Renault RS, Audi RS, can supply plates as in pics wich would suit certain cars
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – R
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- VRM (Registration Number) – R5 UJD
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R5 UJD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R5 UJD?
R5 UJD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R5 UJD worth?
R5 UJD is listed for sale with a starting price of £340.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R5 UJD may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.