Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R800 JAT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE R800 JAT. currently on retention can provide plates as well (used from car but not drilled)
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- VRM most significant letter – R
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – r800 jat
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R800 JAT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R800 JAT?
R800 JAT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R800 JAT worth?
R800 JAT is listed for sale with a starting price of £150.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R800 JAT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.