Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R88 JPP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private registration number plate (R88 JPP).
On retention and no longer on a vehicle
The £80 fee has already been paid and is ready to go onto the buyers vehicle
Transfer of ownership after payment has been received and cleared
I no longer have any plates printed out so you will have to get some made up (only costs around £10-15) you will receive all the documents required to do so.
Serious enquiries only
Thank you for viewing
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- VRM most significant letter – J
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – r88 jpp
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R88 JPP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R88 JPP?
R88 JPP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R88 JPP worth?
R88 JPP is listed for sale with a starting price of £225.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R88 JPP may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.