Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
RH 51 MUM is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private registration plate RH 51 MUM great for anyone with the initials RH or RHS who’s a Mum.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a 51-reg (SEPT 2001) or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £429.17Transfer £80.00VAT £85.83Total £595.00
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – XX51 XXX (Sep 01 – Feb 02)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Mothers
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – RH 51 MUM
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
RH 51 MUM Plate FAQs
What number plate style is RH 51 MUM?
RH 51 MUM is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is RH 51 MUM worth?
RH 51 MUM is listed for sale with a price of £595.
The seller has decided that RH 51 MUM is worth £595 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.