Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
S11FMY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
S11 FMY Held on retention which can be signed and posted to you.Any questions please ask
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- Custom Bundle – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Business
- VRM (Registration Number) – S11FMY
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S11FMY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S11FMY?
S11FMY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S11FMY worth?
S11FMY is listed for sale with a starting price of £700.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes S11FMY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.