Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
S200 OYA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
HONDA S2000 REGISTRATION PLATE Held on Retention.No need to take the plates, can send Retention Certificate without, if preferred.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- VRM (Registration Number) – S200 OYA
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S200 OYA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S200 OYA?
S200 OYA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S200 OYA worth?
S200 OYA is listed for sale with a starting price of £499.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes S200 OYA may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.