SS18 NDY is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private registration plate SS18 NDY perfect for anyone called SANDY, SINDY, INDY, ANDY S etc.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an 18-reg (March 18) or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
ALL the transfer fees are INCLUDED in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £762.50Transfer £80.00VAT £152.50Total £995
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – XX18 XXX (Mar 18 – Aug 18)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – NAMES
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – SS18 NDY
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – SS18 NDY
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
SS18 NDY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is SS18 NDY?
SS18 NDY is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is SS18 NDY worth?
SS18 NDY is listed for sale with a price of £995.
The seller has decided that SS18 NDY is worth £995 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.