T111 MUB is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Can Only be assigned to a vehicle registered on or after 1st March 1999You are purchasing Retention Certificate Plus:Price Includes DVLA Transfer FeeTransfer for you if required to Your VehicleUnable to Supply Plates
- VRM Most Significant Letter – T
- Applicable Date – TXXX XXX (Mar 99 – Aug 99)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – T111 MUB
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
T111 MUB Plate FAQs
What number plate style is T111 MUB?
T111 MUB is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is T111 MUB worth?
T111 MUB is listed for sale with a price of £399.
The seller has decided that T111 MUB is worth £399 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.