T4 RWS is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Personal Number T4 RWSon a Retention Document V778 Cherished NumberPrivate RegistrationAll fees covered for allocation to your vehicleCar must be registered on 1st March 1999 (T Reg) or newer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – S
- Applicable Date – TXXX XXX (Mar 99 – Aug 99)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – T4 RWS
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
T4 RWS Plate FAQs
What number plate style is T4 RWS?
T4 RWS is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is T4 RWS worth?
T4 RWS is listed for sale with a price of £1,000.
The seller has decided that T4 RWS is worth £1,000 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.