T5GBK is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
T5GBK Great Britain Kombi VW T5 Campervan Transporter Private number plate. Came off my now gone Sportline Kombi. Great number plate for any T5 Kombi enthusiast. T5GreatBritainKombi
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – T
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – T5GBK
- Applicable Date – TXXX XXX (Mar 99 – Aug 99)
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
T5GBK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is T5GBK?
T5GBK is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is T5GBK worth?
T5GBK is listed for sale with a price of £555.
The seller has decided that T5GBK is worth £555 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.