Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
V16ESG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE, PERSONAL REG, REGISTRATION NUMBER, CHERISHED TRANSFER..
Reg: V16 ESG
On retention ready to be assigned.
Up to buyer to miss space as VI6ES G
Contact me for any enquiries
No time wasters. Comes with a set of 3d gel plates.
Contact me for payment options.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – V16ESG
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – V
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Universal Fitment – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
V16ESG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is V16ESG?
V16ESG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is V16ESG worth?
V16ESG is listed for sale with a starting price of £99.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes V16ESG may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.