V6 JGU is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
V6 JGU Applicable to vehicles registered on or after 1999.Cherished registration off my JaguarIdeal for F-Type ETC. On retention document with transfer fees paid. Dispatched WILL BE AT MY COST BY Royal Mail special delivery or collection is an option.
- Applicable Date – VXXX XXX (Sep 99 – Feb 00)
- Cherished Number Themes – Jaguar
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – V6 JGU
- VRM most significant letter – V6 JGU
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
V6 JGU Plate FAQs
What number plate style is V6 JGU?
V6 JGU is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is V6 JGU worth?
V6 JGU is listed for sale with a starting price of £750.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes V6 JGU may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.