V8 WET is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private Plate: V8 WET.Water | Marine | Boat | Diver | Scuba | Wake | Skiing.
- VRM most significant letter – V
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – V8 WET
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
V8 WET Plate FAQs
What number plate style is V8 WET?
V8 WET is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is V8 WET worth?
V8 WET is listed for sale with a price of £7,999.
The seller has decided that V8 WET is worth £7,999 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.