XS70 KEX is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
personal number plate HU63 MPH to Read As HUGE MPH. To suit supercar fast car motorbike superbike
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Type – Frame
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Sports/Teams
- VRM Most Significant Letter – T
- VRM (Registration Number) – XS70 KEX
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
XS70 KEX Plate FAQs
What number plate style is XS70 KEX?
XS70 KEX is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is XS70 KEX worth?
XS70 KEX is listed for sale with a starting price of £999.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes XS70 KEX may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.