Y10 ANP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Cherished private number plate – Y10 ANP (Y LOAN P)
looks like ‘WHY LOAN £££’
Stand out with this cheeky boss loan shark plate
(The £80 transfer fee included in the purchase price).
Payment via bank transfer or PayPal through eBay.
Open to sensible offers.
Held on a 10 year Rentention certificate , ready for transfer.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – Y10 ANP
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
Y10 ANP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is Y10 ANP?
Y10 ANP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is Y10 ANP worth?
Y10 ANP is listed for sale with a price of £449.
The seller has decided that Y10 ANP is worth £449 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.