Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
Y33 TRY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private Registration Plate For sale:-Y33 TRY No bolts, misalignment or alterations required so perfect plate and great investment! Currently on retention so all fees are paid and can be assigned to your car in seconds! Super Low Starting Price. Grab a bargain!
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- VRM (Registration Number) – Y33 TRY
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not Apply
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- Brand – DVLA
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – V
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
Y33 TRY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is Y33 TRY?
Y33 TRY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is Y33 TRY worth?
Y33 TRY is listed for sale with a starting price of £888.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes Y33 TRY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.