Y8 JTT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
PRIVATE REGISTRATION NUMBER PLATE – Y8 JTT.
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – Y8 Jtt
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Performance Part – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Classic Part – No
- Theme – Business
- Theme – Names
- Theme – Religious
- VRM Most Significant Letter – Y
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Universal Fitment – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
Y8 JTT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is Y8 JTT?
Y8 JTT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is Y8 JTT worth?
Y8 JTT is listed for sale with a price of £499.
The seller has decided that Y8 JTT is worth £499 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.