Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
A 007 BOX is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Cherished Numberplate On Retention. Would look great on a Porsche Boxter A 007 BOX
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – A 007 BOX
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Bundle Listing – No
- Modified Item – No
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – A
- Applicable Date – XX07 XXX (Mar 07 – Aug 07)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A 007 BOX Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A 007 BOX?
A 007 BOX is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is A 007 BOX worth?
A 007 BOX is listed for sale with a starting price of £900.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes A 007 BOX may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.