Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
A10 NPJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
A10 NPJ – Cherished Car Registration Number Plate – On Retention.
No longer required as have purchased another.
Retention is a scheme which enables you to hold a number plate on certificate which is perfect if you don’t yet have a vehicle to put it on.
*£80 DVLA fee is included in overall price. You do not pay any other fees to assign this number plate to your vehicle.
To assign a number plate to your vehicle – once the purchase is confirmed and payment has cleared – I will post you the certificate (1st Class Signed and Tracked) and then you simply go online and assign it to your own vehicle.
Please note that the two registration plates photographed in this listing are not included in the sale – you will need to purchase your own plates suitable for your own vehicle.
Any questions, please do get in touch.
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- VRM Most Significant Letter – A
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Reference OE/OEM Number – N/a
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- Personalise – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – A10 NPJ
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalisation Instructions – See Description
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A10 NPJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A10 NPJ?
A10 NPJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is A10 NPJ worth?
A10 NPJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £450.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes A10 NPJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.