Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
AJ15 BMW is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
AJ15 BMWAJ IS BMWOn retention, ready to assign.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – B
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- Applicable Date – XX15 XXX (Mar 15 – Aug 15)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – AJ15 BMW
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
AJ15 BMW Plate FAQs
What number plate style is AJ15 BMW?
AJ15 BMW is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is AJ15 BMW worth?
AJ15 BMW is listed for sale with a price of £999.
The seller has decided that AJ15 BMW is worth £999 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.