AR19NAA is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
ARIANA – AR19NAA – Personalised Number PlateAR19 NAA number plate directly from DVLABrand new 19 regNever been put on a vehicle and ready to be transferredAll DVLA fees have been paid, so includes the £80 fee to put onto a vehicleCurrently on retentionPlease message me in advance of any offers submitted / purchasing, to ensure that all your queries are answeredDelivery: The DVLA paperwork will be set in the post and I will assist fully in getting the ownership changed from myself to the new buyer, ready to put on a vehicle.Payment: Payment to be made by bank transfer. Full contact information will be provided.
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – P
- Applicable Date – XX19 XXX (Mar 19 – Aug 19)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – AR19NAA
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
AR19NAA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is AR19NAA?
AR19NAA is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is AR19NAA worth?
AR19NAA is listed for sale with a price of £8,000.
The seller has decided that AR19NAA is worth £8,000 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.