B1CWJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Cherished Number Plate B1CWJ (depending on plate fixings positioning it could look like 81CWJ) on Retention Certificate for immediate use on any vehicle first registered after August 1984 or it could be put on new retention certificate for future use or resale – previously used front and rear number plates available FOC to Buyer
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Type – Plates available FOC to buyer
- VRM Most Significant Letter – B
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Initials
- VRM (Registration Number) – B1CWJ
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
B1CWJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is B1CWJ?
B1CWJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is B1CWJ worth?
B1CWJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £700.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes B1CWJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.