Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
B1 NOR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Personal Number B1 NORon a Retention Document V778 Cherished NumberPrivate RegistrationAll fees covered for allocation to your vehicleCar must be registered on 1st August 1984 (B Reg) or newer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – B1 NOR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Theme – Car Makes/Models
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – N
- Applicable Date – BXXX XXX (Aug 84 – Jul 85)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Universal Fitment – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
B1 NOR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is B1 NOR?
B1 NOR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is B1 NOR worth?
B1 NOR is listed for sale with a price of £1,199.
The seller has decided that B1 NOR is worth £1,199 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.